Don't go alone! Take these!
Stream [FTW] Guidelines
When supporting Make-A-Wish, please remember you are a representing and affiliating yourself with a global children's charity. With this in mind, we kindly ask you follow a few simple rules:
Games with Crude and/or Inappropriate Content are Prohibited:
The following are examples of games that are not considered appropriate, and are not allowed to be played as part of a Stream [FTW] fundraiser:
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Conkers Bad Fur Day
- Mortal Kombat
If you have any questions about whether or not a specific game is appropriate, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Following Content is Prohibited:
- Explicit language or visuals (content that is profane, sexual or bigoted in nature)
- Illicit substances or paraphernalia
- Intoxication before or during the stream
Stream [FTW] Safely!
Your health and wellbeing are important to us! Please, consider your physical and mental health before starting a stream and stream responsibly.
- Stay hydrated and remember to eat during the duration of your stream
- Take lots of breaks - your viewers will still be there when you get back!
- Get plenty of rest before, during and after your stream.